Wednesday, May 4

From Chairman...




Indeed, this has been a day of triumph! This recognition really goes
to all those who believed in me and who were part of my formative
years as an internist. It has been my honor to have been endorsed by
the department, to have been chosen as a semi finalist, then a
finalist finishing as a runner-up. Your show of support and messages
was really overwhelming and heartwarming giving me the feeling of a
real winner …..I am really elated.

Special thanks to the men and women of the department of medicine
headed by Dra. Mateo , a mentor, a real mother.

Dr. Mario Panaligan and Dr. Eric Moral for their wonderful recommendation…

To my dear batchmates who gave me their unconditional support…

To my CRM family for their encouragement and my co-fellows, who were
there up to the final moment…hehe

Of course to my family, PALS, Fr. Dex and best friends….

To GOD who made all of these possible….

As a final note….let us be a source of pride and honor with or without
a badge of honor. We shall remain steadfast in our commitment to our
profession…our vocation….we shall continue to be Physicians Caring for
the Philippines…….

(Umaga na, ganito yata nagagawa ng sobra busog takot matulog…..salamat
Dra. Mateo sa Dinner….DISCLAIMER: wala hihingi ng blowout, saka na pag
may stipend na…hahaha)


-posted for Chairman Roland Panaligan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ang Blog ng MROD Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2008